How to Repost on Instagram
Repost on Instagram. You can easily share another user’s Instagram post with friends via direct messages. However, if you would like to include the post in your picture gallery or share it in your story, this is only a repost. There are two options that we show you in our article.
How to Repost on Instagram
You’ve found a cool post on an Instagram user and would like to share it in your own feed? This is how the repost works!
Publish Repost in your own Instagram feed
To make a repost in Instagram, you need a corresponding app. In our tutorial we use “Repost for Instagram” as an example. On the page of Repost you can download the app for iOS and Android. Or you search these specifically in the App Store or PlayStore.
Open the app and tap the Instagram icon in the top right corner .
Confirm the process by tapping ” Open “. The Instagram app opens automatically.
Find the post you want to publish in your own feed. Tap on the three dots to the right of the author’s name.
Select ” Copy Link ” and close Instagram . Then open the Repost app again.
The previously selected post is automatically displayed in the app. Tap on it for further editing .
You can now select where position is to the author appear on the image. You can also choose whether it is white or black . After editing, tap ” Repost “.
Now tap ” OK ” to allow access to your photos.
Copy the author’s headline by tapping ” Copy Caption & Open Instagram .” This will get you back to Instagram and you can post the post directly. If you choose ” Copy Caption “, you can also post the post from your gallery at a later date .
As a last step, you must choose whether to upload the repost in your story or if it should appear in your feed . Tap one of the two options and the repost will be published.
Embed repost in website
If you do not want to publish the repost in your own Instagram feed, but want to embed it in an external website, follow these steps. Follow our step-by-step guide or take a look at the quick start guide .
Open Instagram in your browser and log in. Then search for the post you want to publish on an external website. Click on the three points to open the menu .
Now click on ” Embed ” to get the link to the post.
Then click on ” Copy embed code “. You can now paste it on a website to publish the repost.
Short instructions: Publish Repost in your own Instagram feed
- Download and open the Repost app .
- Touch the Instagram icon in the upper-right corner of the app
- Allow access . You will automatically be directed to Instagram .
- Look for the post you want to publish in your own feed. Then tap on the three dots to the right of the author’s name to open the menu .
- Select ” Copy Link ” and return to the Repost App .
- The post will automatically appear in the app and you can tap it.
- Select at which position the author should appear and whether this is deposited black or white . Then tap on ” Repost “.
- Confirm access to your photos and copy the author’s headline by tapping ” Copy Caption & Open Instagram “. This will get you back to Instagram and you can post the post directly. If you only select ” Copy Caption “, you can also post the post from your gallery at a later date .
- You can now choose to upload the post to your story or feed .
Quick Start Guide: Embed Repost in Website
- Open Instagram in your browser and log in.
- Search for the post you’d like to post on an external website and click on the three dots to open the menu .
- Click ” Embed ” to the link to be generated for the repost.
- Clicking on ” Copy embed code ” will put it on your clipboard and you can paste it on a website .
How to Repost on Instagram via Screenshot
- First, we open our Instagram application, if we have not logged in. Here we go to our home page where instagram flow is located.
- Then we find the shipment we want to repost. I will use the last shared photo as an example. If you are using a smartphone with the Iphone 8 and lower model, you can press the side key and the home screen key quickly at the same time to get the screenshot.
The screenshot will be added to your library. If you are using Iphone X, you have to click on the button on the right and click on the quickly open button.
- After we take a screenshot of the image to be reposted on Instagram, we switch to our profile page and click on the “+” button to share the photos or videos in the middle.
- In this section, we can shoot videos or shipments as instant snapshots. By clicking on the left-most library; We choose the picture we want to repost.
By swiping the image in the upper section, we can choose any part or all. We also have the possibility to use the filter as we want from the sub-section.
- After preparing our photo, click on the next letter at the top right. In this section, we can add details such as location.
If you want to add details such as a photo description and hashtag as well as facebook, twitter if we’ve linked to our accounts such as instagram; automatically shipment; We are able to share it on those platforms.
- In the last step, we can check our post by clicking on our profile and reposting it.
How to Repost on Instagram via App
When we made a repost with screenshot, we could only use pictures. If we want to repost videos, we need to use apps for this. First of all, if you are using an ios-based phone, open the AppStore and if it uses an android-based phone, open the Google Play Store and write “Repost for Instagram”.
- In this way, we come across many instagram repost applications, we choose one that we like.
- On Instagram we find the photo or video we want to repost. Then, in the upper right section, “…” We click on three points.
- Then we have more than one option, if you are using instagram in English, click “Copy Share URL”. If we use Turkish; We need to click “Copy Link”.
- In the last step, we can open our repost application and easily share the desired picture or video with our followers in our profile.