How to Stop Coughing ( with Natural Ways )
How to Stop Coughing. Coughing, squeezing and sore throat irritation are the problems of most people today. Smoking, indoor environments, air pollution and breathing of air into the lungs are the main reasons for my sputum. How to Stop Coughing.In fact, although the phlegm is repulsive and repulsive, it is extremely useful in cleaning the body when it is thrown. The inner surface of the breath pipe of the human being is covered with sill cells.
These cells, also known as silli cells or shaky hair, vibrate to eject particles entering the lungs. These particles together with the mucus secreted from the same cells form sputum.
Of course phlegm remover drugs that can be taken from the pharmacy can speed up and shorten the sputum disposal process. However, the use of these medications can be discouraging when it is thought that each side effect is a side effect. Today 25% of the drugs used are derived from various plants. Humans use 64% of plants for healing purposes. Not only phlegm, almost all diseases are treated in the treatment of plants are hidden and can cure. How to Stop Coughing naturally ?
How to Stop Coughing Naturally
The treatment of this type of cough, mainly aimed at eliminating the obstruction. Non-prescription medicines can provide some relief. The use of other types of medication can also cause the cough to disappear.
1- Stop Coughing with : Use Steam
Steam breathing can be described as the easiest and best way to get rid of sputum. Breathing steam helps the sputum to become fluid and thus facilitates its ejection from the individual’s system.
- Get a steam bath twice a day. Make sure the canyon is fully warm and stay close to this warm atmosphere for 10 minutes. This allows the mucus to disperse. Then make sure your body is moist.
- Alternatively, prepare a bowl of hot water. Then take a towel over your head and pass on this hot water. In this way, breathe in hot steam for 10 minutes. This will help to relieve the secretions in the lungs. You can use this simple home treatment method several times a day.
2- Stop Coughing : Use Salty Water
Another easy and effective method is to gargle with salt water. With this treatment you can also help to remove the sputum. Warm water, when warm, soothes the throat irritation, salt helps to destroy the bacteria causing the infection. Moreover, it reduces sputum production.
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt is mixed with a glass of warm water.
- This mixture is gargling.
- This treatment can be repeated several times a day.
3- Stop Coughing with : Lemon Juice
Lemon provides excellent contents and relaxes mucus and sputum. In addition, the lemon antibacterial content and high vitamin C content increase the body’s resistance to infections.
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and a spoonful of honey is mixed in hot water. This mixture is for at least 3 times a day to reduce sputum production and soothe the throat.
- Another simple option is to split the lemon slices and sprinkle some salt and pepper on them and then suck the lemon slices. This helps to get my phlegm out of the throat. You can do this 2 or 3 times a day.
4- Stop Coughing with : Ginger
Ginger combats a natural decongestant and age-related throat infections and respiratory infections.
In addition, antiviral, antibacterial and expectorant ingredients help to relieve the gangrene, throat and abdominal obliteration and provide more comfortable breathing.
- A spoon of fresh ginger slices is added to a cup of boiled water. Bake for a few minutes and then add 2 teaspoons of honey. This soothing ginger tea is drunk several times during the day.
- Alternatively, raw ginger slices can be chewed several times a day or placed into the dishes.
5- Stop Coughing with : Turmeric
Turmeric, with its powerful antiseptic ingredients, kills bacteria that cause excessive mucus production, thus helping to reduce sputum. Turmeric also helps strengthen the immune system of the individual.
- A teaspoon of turmeric is added to a hot cup of a glass. This mixture is drunk once in the morning and is repeated before going to bed.
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric is chewed with a glass of water. This is done 2 or 3 times a day.
- A teaspoon turmeric and a pinch of salt are mixed in a glass of hot water. This mouthwash is used several times a day.
6- Stop Coughing with : Chicken soup
Warm chicken soup can be used for the treatment of sputum. Hot chicken soup helps moisten airways and thickens the sputum density. This also ensures that the irritated throat is calm and relaxed.
Drinking chicken soup at least 2 or 3 times a day helps the individual to clear the sputum from his throat. In order to increase its usefulness, ginger and garlic are also added to the soup. Homemade soup is more effective than canned soup with preservatives.
7- Stop Coughing with : Red pepper
Red pepper helps the individual to be thrown away from the body of the mucus in the throat and neck. The nature of the red pepper as a warmer and stimulant also helps to reduce the pain of the individual’s chest, and helps relieve the irritated throat.
- A quarter of tea spoon mixed with red pepper and ground fresh ginger, a tea spoon honey and apple juice and 2 tablespoons of water.
- This mixture is drunk 2 or 3 times a day. This helps reduce sputum production.
8- Stop Coughing with : Honey
With its antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties it contains honey, it is the perfect home remedy for the removal of sputum and soothe the irritated throat. In addition, the antiseptic ingredients it contains support the individual’s immune system and fight infection faster.
- A pinch of white or black pepper is mixed with a spoonful of honey. While pepper helps the individual to treat the infection in the throat, honey helps to soothe the mucous membrane. Try this mixture twice a day for one week.
- A spoonful of honey is added to a glass of warm water. It is drunk several times a day.