How to Make Caramel Popcorn ( Step by Step with 4 Recipe )
How to Make Caramel Popcorn. Caramel popcorn recipe that will add cinematic elegance to the weekend. The corn grains, also known as corn mushrooms, are roasted in a deep tangled sunflower oil. Salt is not added. According to the desire for make Caramel popcorn process, non-salt and oil-free electric cooking machines are preferred. A couple of corn bones are being taken in a deep bay.
It is caramelized in a separate place and in the pulpy fire. It adds brightness and flavor with the addition of sugar-free raw cream. When the two come together, a splendid snack comes out.
How to Make Caramel Popcorn : Recipe 1
I have not been able to give up caramel popcorn since the first day as someone with a salty caramel loaf of herd. It is very good as a snack for both movie nights, parties and guests! First, everyone is stunned and surprised; the amazement of the “caramel Popcorn” in the hundreds gives a different excitement to the taste of a few.
• 240 gr (1 cup) butter
• 400 gr (2 cups) brown sugar
• 80 gr (1/4 cup of water) honey
• 1 tea spoon salt
• 7 gr (1 sweet spoon) carbonate
• 1/2 cup of unopened corn (if ready to use, 2 pre-packs or 10 cups popcorn)
– Preperation :
• First we blow up our corn. We divide it into two chambers.
• We are starting to heat the oven at 120 degrees. We put greasy paper on two oven pans.
• We put a piece of medium size potatoes out of carbonates and corn.
• We mix it up until it boils, and after we boil, we wait 3 minutes and get it from the heat, and we add the carbohydrate and mix it.
• We divide this two carcasses into half by pouring this caramel, and with the spatula we find caramels in a beautiful corn.
• Two oven pans are poured separately and we spread them beautifully and dry in the oven for about 1 hour.
• We remove it from the oven after 1 hour. There might be slight softness at that moment, the lacquer will crack down for a while!
• Popcorn can be served by dividing your cages.
How to Make Caramel Popcorn : Recipe 2
1/2 cup corn (gin mushroom)
4 tablespoon sunflower oil
For the caramel mixture:
3/4 cup white sugar
1/4 glass of water
2 drops of lemon juice
75 ml. unsweetened raw cream
Key point :
Take care to ensure that the corn is fresh and dry. Take care not to bake the caramel preparation until you get a brown color without burning the powdered sugar. Do not mix powdered sugar, which starts to melt, to the sides of the container.
When you add cream, melted sugar will start to foam, be careful not to stick to caramel cooker and hand, which is quite hot. For this reason, use a deep and steel saucepan.
The carapace can be conveniently stored in a closed glass jar for 10-15 days in the fridge, and in other recipes you can use it comfortably.
You can blend gin corn with a caramel sponge after blowing it up in a lean and salt-free popcorn machine.
How is it done?
1- Fill the sunflower oil with a deep and thin-bottomed tenceredel. Transfer the gin corn to the pot. Explode the corn by shaking the pot that you closed the door.
2- Take the corn that is exploding into a deep mixing vessel. On the edge, sort out the unburnt and burnt corn grains one by one in the corner.
3- To prepare caramel to decorate the popcorn; Take the powdered sugar, water and freshly squeezed lemon juice in the sauce pot.
4- Shake the saucepan between them and mix them so that the melted sugar is caramelized.
5- Finally mix the caramel mixture, which you have continued to cook with a thick darkening and low heat, and mix quickly.
6- Take a burning caramel mixture from the fireplace for about 2 minutes. Pour over a bunch of oily papers or popped corn in a deep bucket and then share it with your loved ones.
How to Make Caramel Popcorn without corn syrup
- Half cup corn grain
- 115 gr butter
- 200 gr brown sugar
- 2 pinch thin rock salt
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon carbonate
Caramel Popcorn Recipe;
Pour 2 tablespoons oil into the pan and add the corn when the oil reaches enough heat. The corn is blown by shaking the high saucepan. In a small saucepan, brown sugar, salt, butter and maple syrup are boiled and caramel sauce is prepared.
Carbonate is added to the sauce near the baking. The popcorn and caramel sauce are mixed well and spread to the oven tray spread with oily paper. The corn is baked in a 90 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Caramel Popcorn is served hot.
How to Make Caramel Popcorn Balls with Chocolate
- 1/3 water glass gin corn
- 2 tablespoons oil oil
- For caramel sauce;
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tea cup milk (hot)
- 1 soup spoon butter
- For the above;
- Chocolate (melted)
- Cake decoration
- Ice cream stick
Preparation of :
Place a hot saucepan with high-edged cap and heat it. Add the corn and blow it. Take the corn that explodes in a heat resistant deep-well container and stand on the edge.
To prepare caramel sauce; Put brown sugar on a sticky pan. Melted by stirring in medium heat. Add the butter to the sugar melt and mix. Finally add hot milk and boil for 1-2 minutes with stirring.
Pour the caramel sauce on the corn without waiting. Feed all the sauce corn with the help of a spoon.
(We recommend that you prune the unexploded corn before spilling the caramel sauce: shake the shell in the popped corn, and the unburnt granules will collapse to the bottom.
There are 2 ways you can follow to shape Caramel Popcorn :
1) If you have a divided muffin mold, lubricate the molds with a little bit of melted butter with a brush. Fill the hot caramel corn with a spoon and press it down firmly.
2) Wait for a while until the caramelized corn becomes unbelievable. Thoroughly lubricate your hands with butter. Make caramelian corn shape your avant-garde by collecting as much as you like. Insert the ice cream bar into the center and squeeze it.
Chocolate Caramel Popcorn ready for service. You can serve it by putting it in melted chocolate and decorating it with cake decorations. Bon Appetit!
How to Make Homemade Caramel Popcorn
We will tell you about our Hommade caramel popcorn recipe, which he ate as much as he likes the little ones. At the same time, Caramel sauce will learn if you have no idea how to make it. 2 Recipe can also be tried.
- 3 soup spoon oil
- 100 gr corn
- Or 1 packet microwave popcorn
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 soup spoon butter
- 2 soup spoon hot water
- 1 pinch of salt
For caramel; the powdered sugar is melted in a low temperature in a ceiling. When the sugar melts and gets the desired color, it is taken from the heat, the butter is added and mixed. After the butter has melted, add salt dissolved in hot water and place the pan over the cooker again.
At low temperature, the mixture in the pan is cooked for a minute with constant stirring and taken out of the cooker. If the caramel begins to solidify, add a little more boiling water to dissolve the very low heat.
For Caramel Popcorn; In a saucepan, lightly heat the oil and put corn into it, cover and shake the corn.