How to Make Bath Bombs ( Step by Step )
How to Make Bath Bombs. Make Bath Bombs, or other name, a bath ball, creates a new trend all over the world, making your bath enjoyment and relaxing. Make Bath Bombs, which are shaped like a ball and scattered with water and scattered in water, have rich minerals and relaxing effects.You can also make trendy bath bombs all over the world, organizing materials according to your own pleasure and wishes.
After a busy and stressful day, you may want to relax and pamper yourself. With private bath bombs you will make bath boms at home, you can find the rest you want. By melting in hot water, you can also make bath bombs that will keep your body at home.How to Make Bath Bombs at home with different methods and recipes?
How to Make Bath Bombs
1- Mix 4 tablespoons soda, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and corn starch thoroughly in a large bowl.
2- Add Lavender, apricot, almond and then drop it on the aroma of oil you like. If you want to have a stronger sense of smell, you should drop so much. 10 drops for an average smell will suffice.
3- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and the food color of your choice.
4- Then check that the whole mixture is sticking together. If the mixture does not meet exactly with each other, supplement the spray bottle with the water you mix.
5- After continuing to mix, Make Bath Bombs by filling in the mold mix you want to give shape.
6- Allow them to harden for a few days before using the bath bombs from the mold. Your bathroom bombs are ready!
How to Make Bath Bombs at home
I can imagine you being impatient to make a beautiful bath of smell. The materials required for this project are listed below. But you do not have to stick to the templates. You can make bath bombs more or less fragrant blends at desired ratios.
Materials For Make Bath Bombs
- Glass bowl
- Carbonate or corn starch
- Citric acid (lemon salt)
- Perfume oil (I recommend dry lavender)
- Moisturizing Spray
- Some water
- Mini muffin mold pan
- Wax paper
- Label Paper and Transparency packaging boxes
Preperation of Make Bath Bombs
- Add half a scale of citric acid (as seen in the picture) into the glass bowl and 4/1 of the husk into the glass bowl and blend thoroughly. (These mix ratios make a total of 12 odor bombs in the ice mold.) To increase this number, for example to 2 times; if we were going to make a simple math account; lemon salt and carbonate mixture ratios need to be doubled.
- Now we add the scent oil to the scale to decide for yourself the amount of citric acid and carbonate together nicely.
- Now add some colorant to the mixture in the cage.
- We spray some moisturizing spray onto the mixture in the bowl. Then we mix it up again.
- Then we put the whole mixture in the ice cube, pushing it hard to hold each other exactly.
- We put the fragrance bombs we placed in the ice mold for 10-15 minutes to dry.
- Once you are sure of your dryness, we turn the ice cube upside down and tap it on the honey wax paper.
- And now it’s time to use your creativity! You can decorate the hand-made fragrance bombs in a different way to make them more impressive and stylish. For example, lavender buds were used in this study. Again empty
- Again with the same logic and the same mixing ratios, the fragrance bombs were decorated with Lavender buds.
- And here we are, you have superbly handmade smell bombs that smell like crazy.
How to make bath bombs without citric acid
Description is for To make 12 bath bomb. But the exact number will vary according to the silicone mold you use.
- 225 g baking soda
- 115 g British salt
- 115 g corn starch
- 115 g of lemon salt
- A large bowl
- In the wild, the soluble foliage (depending on the option) against the possibility of smell or not to be found,
- 2.5 tablespoons coconut oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tea spice flower essence oil (for fragrance)
- 4-6 drops of food coloring
- A small jar or bowl
- 12-18 silicone cups
1. First, mix the dry ingredients (baking soda, bitter salt, corn starch and lemon salt) in a large bowl. Make sure you mix well using the whisk. Embossed tobacco, also known as sodium bicarbonate, is the main material for bath bombs.
When the low pH powder reacts with the high pH acid, the carbon dioxide bubbles will bubble up. Remember the volcanoes you made in elementary school with baking soda and vinegar. The lemon salt does not react with sodium bicarbonate until it gets to the flesh of the sirken in this chemical reaction.
If you like, you can add it to the visual decorations such as the simulated dust which can be decomposed in the nature. Do not use it from old, non-decomposing sims, it will not be good for our friends in the oceans.
2. Now mix the liquid components (oil, water, flower essence oil and food dyes). The easiest way of mixing is to put a piece of material and shake it. This is a step you will make important decisions about the smell.
You can adjust the amount according to your taste, but you must put in total fat or perfume 2 tea spoon. For winter days you can use cinnamon, cocoa, mint or coffee. Or continue with the classic, a mixture of okalpi and lavender, as in spots, or vanilla with plenty of sugar.
The possibilities are literally unlimited. It’s also time to make a decision on your colors. We recommend that you stick to a single tone so that the mixture does not mistakenly return to the mud. Keep 4-6 drops of paint but you are free to mix different pigments.
3. Gently add the dry mix to the liquid mixture, so that it will be 1 teaspoon at a location, really slowly. Beat and slow down if you start to see bubbles. You can leave the mixture to stick to each other well, it has to be in moist sandy consistency.
4. Spray your silicone containers quickly. Make sure you have enough silicone cups to dry it while still on the table. After putting it in the silicon container, apply pressure to form the mixture well.
5. Leave the bathroom bombs dry. If your mold is too detailed, it would be better if you leave it there for 1 day. Then you can take it off.
6. Throw the saucers and enjoy the fruit blooms you made yourself. Gelatinize the rest and keep your family and friends alive forever!
Choose your materials to Make Bath Bombs
Do not forget that Make Bath Bombs have fun functions as well as functions that have a relaxing effect on the body. You can choose your own materials, except salts and oils, which should definitely be used in the material preference. Identify materials such as thinly drawn lemon salt (citric acid), carbonate, olive oil, soda, water, mold as main ingredients. Then do the attachments according to your own wishes.
Choose the food color you want. You will join the bath bombs, choose oils according to your pleasures and your favorite smells. When choosing oils such as lavender, apricot, almond, and argan, you can also choose oils that are good for your skin.
Try different recipes with alternative methods to Make Bath Bombs
Do not forget that the best answer to your question “How to Make Bath Bombs at home” will give you your special pleasures and preferences. In addition to the current recipe, you can develop many alternative and different methods that are specific to you. As you can use carbonate instead of corn starch, you can add equal amounts of both.
If you do not find the lemon salt pulled out, you can pull it out yourself with the blender. If you want to add a more relaxing and beneficial effect to the mix, you can add sea salt in the same place. You can get more smell from your bathroom bombs by adding dried plants like lavender seeds.
If you want a more fluffy bathroom bubble you can add a little baking soda to the mingling. In addition to cake molds, you can also use ice molds to shape your bathroom bombs as you wish.
For a more rounded view, you can press two small cookie cans together.