How to Delete Gmail Account ( Step by Step )
How to Delete Gmail Account. If you want to permanently delete Gmail account for various reasons, you should listen to this text. In this post, we’ll list what you need to do to delete Gmail account.Users are notified of the activities performed by hackers, such as user names, passwords, etc., which are hacked by malicious software. they may be willing to turn off their Gmail account for some reason. If neglected, we provide you with a guideline to shut down passive Gmail accounts where users can open their business on the internet.
Our Gmail account is a repository for us, where we collect our virtual representations. It is a virtual data world where students can collectively compile lecture notes, theses and writings, photographs, and much more. Of course, if you want to change your address and delete gmail account completely for certain reasons, you will need to follow these paths.
How to Delete Gmail Account : Method 1
Do you want to delete gmail account for any reason? In this article we will explain how to delete gmail account and its services. Some steps may require you to enter the password again for security purposes.
1- First enter gmail.com or mail.google.com.
2- Then log in to the system with our e-mail address and password.
3- After logging in to the system, we click on the icon ‘Gear’ in the upper right hand corner.
4- After clicking on the gear icon, we click on the ‘Settings’ link from the page that opens. This link will lead us to the ‘Settings’ page. We are entering the ‘Accounts and Loan Transfer’ tab on this page.
5- From here, we click on the ‘Other Google Account settings’ link.
6- After clicking on this link a page will be opened on the new tab.
7- On the left side of this page is a box titled ‘Account Preferences’.
8- In this box, we click on the link ‘Delete your account or services’.
9- We then click on the ‘Delete Products’ link.
10- In this section you will be asked to enter the password again. When you enter your email address in your password, a page titled ‘Do not delete a Google service’ will open.
11- Click the trash can icon opposite the Gmail tab in the page that opens. When you click on it, you will be directed to the last step.
12- Check the box that says ‘Yes, I want to permanently delete your firstname.lastname@example.org and remove this address from my Google Account,’ from the redirect page.
13- Then enter your password in the ‘Current Password’ section. Finally, click the ‘Remove Gmail’ button.
14- This will delete Gmail account.
How to Delete Gmail Account : Method 2
There are more than 425 million users of Gmail service, which provides users with access via webmail, POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3) and IMAP4 (Internet Message Access Protocol 4). Among such a large number of users, of course, users will also want to delete the account. For users who want to delete their account, we’ll give the answer to the question “How do I delete Gmail account?” In this topic.
– First we enter gmail.com or mail.google.com.
– Then we log in to the system with our e-mail address and password.
– After logging in to the system, we click on the icon ‘Gear’ in the upper right hand corner.
– After clicking on the gear icon, we click on the ‘Settings’ link from the page that opens.
– This link will lead us to the ‘Settings’ page. We are entering the ‘Accounts and Loan Transfer’ tab on this page.
– From here, we click on the ‘Other Google Account settings’ link. After clicking on this link a page will be opened on the new tab. On the left side of this page is a box titled ‘Account Preferences’.
– In this box, we click on the link ‘Delete your account or services’. We then click on the ‘Delete Products’ link.
– In this section you will be asked to enter the password again. When you enter your email address in your password, a page titled ‘Do not delete a Google service’ will open.
– Click the trash can icon opposite the Gmail tab in the page that opens. When you click on it, you will be directed to the last step.
– Check the box that says ‘Yes, I want to permanently delete gmail account ( email@example.com ) and remove this address from my Google Account,’ from the redirect page.
– Then enter your password in the ‘Current Password’ section. Finally, click the ‘Remove Gmail’ button. This will delete Gmail account.
How to Delete Gmail Account with Link
Another way to delete Gmail account is to delete the account. We will explain this method;
Click on the delete gmail account link below. Then log in to your Google account with your email address and password. Follow the steps to delete your account easily.
Delete Gmail Account Link:
How to Delete Gmail Account permanently
Once delete gmail account , all services linked to your account, including Gmail, YouTube account, will be deleted. Log in to your Google Account. Click “Account Preferences in Panel”.
Steps to Delete Gmail Account Completely;
1. Log in to your account first.
2. Click the top right account logon and click the “My Account” button.
3. On the newly opened page, click on “Delete your account or services” under the “Account Preferences” menu.
4. On the page that opens, click on “Delete Google Account and data” link.
5. Select the check boxes on the page that opens and click the “Delete Account” button.
6. Your gmail account has now been deleted.
How to delete gmail account from android phone
If you want to download a program or anything from the Google Play Store, does not it ask us if we have a gmail account? We are obliged to open a gmail account. If you want to cancel our gmail account afterwards, you are confusing the phone about where to cancel the phone.
By following the steps below, you will delete gmail account you have synchronized with your phone.
You choose Phone Settings> Accounts> GOOGLE ACCOUNT and remove or delete gmail Account.
If you can not do the above operation, you can try the following operation.
– We come to our phone menu and open the GMAIL application.
– Then press the button on the left of the HOME key and click Settings.
– We click on the gmail account we want to delete.
– We remove the Gmail under data usage if the sync box’s confirmation is disapproved.
– We come back with the back key and click on the account we want to delete again.
– Click on Sync Gmail, click on the account you want to delete and click on the account in the top right corner.
Before Delete Gmail Account
– If you delete Gmail account, you will not be able to send and receive emails with your account.
– Update locations where your email address is located, such as forums, social media accounts, bank details.
– Because you will not be able to use your email address.
– When you delete your Gmail item, your mail box will be closed, all content will be permanently deleted and you will lose your access to your email address within 2 business days.
– Delete Gmail account is that simple. If you are experiencing problems while delete gmail account other than those mentioned above, you can request help from the “Contact and Support” page above.
-If you permanently delete your Gmail address, your username will no longer be available. So you will not be able to use the same username again in the future.
-You permanently delete your email address, the existing account emails will be deleted in the content. However, if you only take action to delete Gmail account, your Google Account, including your “Search History” and “Youtube Usage”, will remain stable.
How to delete Google Account
To delete your Google account, you must first log in to your account. After logging into your Google account, you can also click the link below to delete the Google account.
Delete Google Account Link: https://accounts.google.com/DeleteAccount
Delete Google account may require you to re-enter your email address or password after clicking on the link. Once you’ve passed this stage, you’ll be directed to a page titled “Delete Your Google Account.”
We advise you to read the warnings on this page carefully. After reading the warnings, go to the bottom of the page.
Check the options at the bottom of the page, such as “I know I am still responsible for all payments due to pending financial transactions and I will not be paid in certain circumstances” and “Yes, I want to permanently delete my Google Account and all data.” ‘button.
After this, your Google account will be permanently deleted. If you do not want to lose any data that is on your account, you can download a backup of your account before deleting your account. You can use the following account backup link to back up your account.
Account Backup Link:
Things to Watch Out for
Please read this carefully. This is not the boring text that you know. You are trying to delete your Google Account, which provides access to various Google services. You will no longer be able to use any of these services and you will lose both your account and your data.
In addition, your access to services that you use firstname.lastname@example.org outside of Google will be lost. For example, if you use this email address as your recovery email address for your bank account, you may have trouble resetting your bank account.
If you continue, you’ll need to update your email address everywhere you use this account outside of Google.
What is Gmail?
Gmail is Google’s free webmail service (Google e-mail). Integrated with google search technology, Gmail has over 2,600 megabytes of storage (growing day by day).
You can store all your important messages, files and pictures forever, search quickly and easily to find any information you are looking for, and interpret the information in your messages as part of a series of messages.
Gmail does not have pop-up windows or ad-free banners, only small text ads. Advertisements and related information are not irritating because they are related to your messages, and they can also help your business.
Gmail combines instant messaging with the email experience; so you can get closer to your friends while you’re online. Easy to use, efficient and even fun. You can be sure that Gmail will change your mind about email. Gmail is Google’s approach to email.
More than 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free space; You will never have to delete your mails.
Integrated Google search that instantly finds the messages you want; You can search any of 2675 e-mails instantly to reach the desired mine.
Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies in “message sequences”; The mails that you have received before and their addresses are automatically registered. The mailings you sent are included in the mailings.
When you want to write a new mail, you will be prompted to enter the address to be sent, along with the mail addresses listed, and it will make your job easier by selecting one from the addresses.
Robust spam blocking with innovative Google technology; Incoming mails instantly soak up spam.
Instead of big, annoying ads, only page suggestions and small text ads related to the content of your messages; No service could be given for free in such high quality. Ads that will not bother you for this.