How to Hide Apps on Iphone
Hide Apps on Iphone. Do you want to hide applications that are not accessible from being seen by others? Here, in this guide, we have summarized some possible ways to hide iPhone applications on iOS 11/10.
Everyone has the secrets of their iDevice, do not they? Like private conversations on social applications, personal images on some image editing applications. How to hide these secrets? Since it is not easy to hide specific objects on your application, you can choose to hide the entire application. Here in this article we have summarized some possible ways to hide apps on the iPhone under iOS 11/10.
How to Hide Apps on Iphone
Method 1. Hide an iOS 10 app on the Home screen
Step 1. Get a full page of apps, otherwise, move apps from other pages to this page.
Step 2. Drag the application you want to hide on the full page.
Step 3. Drop it on top of one of the applications to create a folder, but do not restart it, and then pull it out of the folder.
Step 4. Drop it to the bottom of the screen. After all, the application is no longer visible. Please note that after restarting, applications that you have hidden in this way will return to the screen.
Method 2. Hide the iPhone applications under iOS 11/10 in the settings easily
Step 1. Go to Settings> General> Restrictions. If you have not enabled Restrictions on your iDevice, you can enter a password.
Step 2. Under Restrictions, all apps are displayed, switch the tab next to the app you want to hide to your left, and then the app is hidden.
How to hide apps on iPhone using folders
No matter if you want to hide applications on an iPhone 8 or X or iPhone 5, you can hide applications from your iPhone or iPad home screen, regardless of the device you have, as long as it runs under iOS 10 or later.
You can have up to 12 pages of apps in folders on the iPhone, which means you can hide applications in the middle of a folder where someone really needs to search to find the app you hide.
- Since you are hiding apps, you will probably want to create this folder on your second or third home screen.
- Tap and hold an app until all your apps are squirming.
- If you already have a folder full of applications, you can simply add the applications you want to hide to this folder or add more applications, plus the one you want to hide in the folder so that it is hidden deep inside the folder. inside.
- If this is not the case, drag one of the setup applications you want to put into a folder to another application that you want to put in a folder.
- To really hide an app, I recommend adding up to seven other apps so the entire first page of your folder is all the apps you are good with seeing people.
- Then drag some applications to the right to create a new page in the folder.
- You can fill this second page with applications and just hide one or two applications in this page, so it’s not easy.
- You can create up to 12 pages in one folder, provided that each page has at least one application.
This method of hiding applications does not completely hide the applications, but it is difficult to meet them accidentally.
How to hide Stock iPhone Apps
With iOS 10, Apple finally allowed to hide Apple applications stored on iPhone.
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the app you want to hide until all your apps start moving.
- Tap the X in the corner of the Apple apps you want to delete.
Remember, if you decide that you need one of these apps in the future, visit the App Store to get them back.
How to find hidden apps on iPhone
It’s a simple advice but I find it extremely useful.
- From any home screen, swipe down from the middle of your screen.
- This will open the Spotlight search.
- Type the name of the application you are looking for.
- If it is on your iPhone, it will appear.
How to hide Spotlight search applications
The tip above could be a double-edged sword if you’re trying to hide applications in a folder only so someone can use Spotlight search to find it quickly.
- Open settings
- Press General.
- Select Spotlight Search.
- Under Search Results, you can disable any of the applications you want to hide in the Spotlight search.
How to hide an application on iPhone / iPad iOS 11
Under iOS 10, we used to hide secret apps on your iPhone. But since iOS 11, we find that the trick applying on iOS previous no longer works. So is it possible to hide an application on iPhone X / 8 or iPad with iOS 11 and how? If that’s what you’re looking for, read this tutorial to learn tips and advice.
Hide an application on iOS 11 with a custom code
For personal reasons, we need to make an invisible application on iPhone. And Apple obviously took into consideration this requirement of its users. The Restrictions feature gives us the ability to hide apps on iOS. Below how to do it.
- Go to Settings> General> Restrictions. This function is disabled by default.
- Now touch “Activate restrictions”. It asks you to configure a code.
- Enter a code and confirm it to proceed with the restrictions.
- Dragging down the screen will see the Apps tab. Touch it.
- Now you see four rankings of the apps. This is the rating of the app in the App Store. You can go to the App Store to see the note of a specific application you want to hide.
If you are not sure of the rating of the App to hide, you can also select “Do not allow any app”. This option hides all applications that you have downloaded from the App Store. Then you can go back to the home screen and you will find that not all apps are accessible to be viewed.
Hide an iOS 11 app on the Home screen
This method is rather a trick. According to some testimonials, it works even after they have updated to the latest iOS 11. So why not try?
- Go to Settings> Siri and search. Tap “Tap to ask Siri”. When a pop-up appears, touch “Enable Siri”.
- Then return to the main screen. First move apps to the same page to fill.
- Tap apps you want to hide. By moving them to full screen, creating a folder and moving them to the dock, applications will no longer be visible.
Unlike the first method, it hides apps in Siri according to some. In other words, the applications are disaprues menu. After you restart the device, you will find apps on the screen.
To conclude, the cache of iOS applications are not difficult. You have two options to carry it out. If you want to hide an application on iPhone X / 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus / 6s / 6 / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Mini or iPod with iOS 12/11, one of these two tips can certainly help you .
how to hide unnecessary applications on iOS
Ever wanted to know how to get rid of apps you do not need on your iPhone or iPad? Here are the steps to follow.
Start by creating a folder where will be placed all the applications to hide. Because, it must be said, the applications will not be deleted, but simply hidden and still accessible via the search engine. They will even return after a simple reboot of the device.
Then go to the folder and keep your finger pressed on the first application to hide. Once the application is ready to move (it’s shaking), drag it to the second page of the folder and drop it on it. Then repeat the thing as if to place it on a third page and, without releasing, press the Home button. The icon then goes to the upper left corner and no longer appears on the desktop. Repeat the manipulations as many times as there are applications to hide.