How to Get Rid of Scabies ( Fast and Naturally )
How to Get Rid of Scabies. Scabies are insects that live on human beings and spend their entire life in human skin. It is a severe itch-like disease caused by a scabious insect. On the contrary to widespread opinion on the basis of scabies is not related to cleanliness. This insect moves through the tunnel as it travels through the human skin, causing itching.
However, the exacerbation of the itch causes excessive skin irritation with the nail, which may also cause inflammation. This bug can be infected personally.
How to Get Rid of Scabies Naturally
1. Natural treatment for Get Rid of Scabies : Aloe vera gel
Scabies cause red rashes in the deep. Aloe vera gel is one of the most effective solutions for this debris. It also has anti-microbial properties. It is also used for dry skin or insect insertion. It provides an effective solution for almost all skin problems. Aloe vera shows gel cooling effect. Aloe vera gel or aloe vera juice may be applied directly to scabies. It also helps to reduce itching.
2. What to do for Get Rid of Scabies : Lavender oil
Lavender oil prevents the spread of scabies lesions while relieving the itch. This helps to kill the parasites that cause the infection. The use of pure lavender oil is recommended. This solution is also used in skin care.
3. Plants that are good for Get Rid of Scabies : Turmeric
Turmeric is also an effective solution in the treatment of scabies. While deep wounds help to heal, it also shines the skin. It is applied to the areas of the skin which are affected by the dandruff by mixing some turmeric powder with water. After a while, the skin is rinsed with warm water.
4. Medicinal herbs for Get Rid of Scabies : Neem oil
Neem oil is used especially to prevent insect bites. But it is also used in skin diseases that cause rash like scabies. Neem plant can be applied on the skin after crushing the leaves into dough.
5. What is good for Get Rid of Scabies: Tea tree oil
Another way of coping with scabies is tea tree oil. This oil soothes the skin and helps relieve redness. They also have anti-parasitic properties. Its antiseptic properties ensure that the skin remains clean and sterile. It also prevents it from spreading to other areas of the body.
6. How to Get Rid of Scabies : Onion
Onion has a strong effect on itching and rash. It alleviates scabies. It is also used to block insect bites.
7. What is good for scabies: Zinc
Scabies are usually triggered by fungal outbreaks. In order to prevent this, it is firstly necessary to prevent the fungal infection. Zinc intake should be increased to prevent fungal infection.
Zinc rich nutrients prevent the spread of fungal lesions while feeding the skin at the same time. It can be applied directly to the skin after zinc dust and water are mixed and creamed. Drying is expected and then the skin is washed with warm water.
8. Get Rid of Scabies with Bleach
Scabies are scarce rashes. For this reason, bleach can also be applied directly to stains. However, it should only be applied on the stain and in very small quantities as it may cause long term damage. No deep water should come to the other parts of the deep.
9. Permethrin containing creams for Get Rid of Scabies
Ointments containing permethrin may be applied to the scabies. It is a powerful substance and prevents the spread of lesions. Helps to kill bacteria and parasites. Vaseline and permethrin cream can be used in equal amounts on sensitive skin. No rinsing required.
10. Doctor’s treatment for Get Rid of Scabies
Scabies is a disease that must be treated. First, accurate diagnosis is required. The doctor will check the indications and the appropriate treatment will start after diagnosis.
Although scabies are not a serious health problem, they can spread to large areas of the body when not treated.
It must be treated absolutely to prevent it. Herbal remedies can be tried if the scabies are at baseline or mild symptoms. However, if there is intense itching and big redness, a doctor should be seen immediately.
In addition to the doctor’s treatment, the use of herbal solutions can be continued in consultation with the doctor. It is recommended to avoid people who are infected in the name of protection because it is a quick and contact-infecting disease.
Causes of Scabies
It is a skin disease transmitted by mite contact. It can also pass on animals. The doctor should be consulted for correct diagnosis. In addition to medicinal treatment, plant solutions for rashes can also be tried.
Watch out for the following information about scabies
- Scabies are most common in autumn and winter.
- The most common areas people share, military burglaries, food stalls, public transport, hospitals and
- schools are the most common areas.
- Even if you are being treated for Get Rid of Scabies, itching may last for a few more weeks and itching may begin long after the disease is transmitted.
- This disease causes itching most nights during the day.
How is scabies diagnosed?
Scabies can be diagnosed from the fossilized openings. A few centimeters long cracked lines and s-shaped curved lines are the scabbard of the scabies. This insect is usually visible in the genital areas, between the fingers and in the females, and in infants it can be seen in the whole body.
Ways of Infections on Scabies
Scabies, anyone who is infected with scabies, find another healthy person. Spreading awareness is quite excessive and can lead to an epidemic. In most cohabiting families, transmission is more common in people sleeping together.
It is more likely to be seen in children. There are other ways of getting close to being a dancer, dancing, shaking hands. Other uses of the patient’s bedding, clothing, etc. are other ways that can cause the infection to spread.
Symptoms of Scabies
The most common symptom in mumps patients is the itching of the nights. This gets itch, the fingers are tight in the belly area. The hip, genital area, legs are places where itching and scarring are seen. It wakes up from a person’s sleep.
In the chest and back region, there is no itching or scar on the face. These are places where parasites are not kept. Only babies can wrap their whole body. Scabies bring down a curved or line-shaped tunnel.
The tops of these tunnels are covered with black spots. Because the dirt has filled this place. It is an important symptom of the disease. Skin is scaly and crusted during periods of disease progression. In the early days, red bubbles, water bubbles and rash can be seen. It is also necessary to know that itchy and infectious before itching and sores are seen.
Protection ways to Get Rid of Scabies
- All products such as bedding, cover, clothes of scabies patients should not be used by others.
- All items of the patient should be washed in boiling water and ironed with hot iron.
- The most important is to avoid close contact with scabies. Squeezing even Elini can lead to infection of the disease.
- People with scabies should also be treated.
- Items that are difficult to wash at home need to be disinfected.
- The school should be removed from the place where there is a coexistence such as a dormitory.
- All clothing should be replaced after the bathrobe.
In addition, scabies should pay attention to the following:
- Only medicines recommended by the doctor should be used for treatment.
- Washing the wound or bubbles caused by the body in the body by rubbing with soap or detergent causes the illness to worsen.
- If the treatment is repeated two times and still does not pass, consult your doctor before resuming treatment.