How to Get Free Followers on Instagram
Get Free Followers on Instagram. The number of users of Instagram continues to grow and every online store should be found on the platform. But what brings the presence without people who follow your account? Here are three tips to help you win new followers without paying!
How to Get Free Followers on Instagram
Just buy in followers. This is one way to boost your follower numbers. However, this method is not advisable – nor to buy positive reviews .
Even if spam bots and questionable agencies promise you the hype, you should never buy followers.
Of course, it seems impressive at first glance if your online store has 10,000 followers. However, it does not sound right if you only get a handful of likes per image you publish.
Because bought fake followers do not interact with your content: they do not like, they do not comment and that’s especially important, they will never shop at you.
But not only that. As you know as an experienced shop owner, the trust element is one of the most important drivers in e-commerce.
With fake followers you undermine the trust that online shoppers bring to you. Instead of going that route, you’ll be more successful in the long term by naturally growing your follower numbers.
Posting pictures, keeping your fingers crossed and hoping for new followers will work, but you can also apply our three tips and speed up the growth of your Instagram account.
Tip 1: Helping the coincidence …
As already written: You can use Instagram relatively passively, just to post a few pictures and videos. Maybe your account will even be found by one or the other potential customer. However, follower numbers and revenue will not increase this passive tactic.
Rather, you should be active and help the accident something.
You want followers who are active and who could become enthusiastic customers of you, right? Luckily, these can be detected relatively easily.
1 . Look for competitors who are already on Instagram
2 . Click Subscribers
- Now you have a list of people who are interested in what you (and your competition) offer
Now you can interact with the people in this list. This means that you like pictures and leave comments. So you can quickly attract attention to your online store and reach potential customers who might otherwise never have heard of your store.
Because everyone (apart from influencers with thousands of followers) is happy about likes or comments and looks for who actually commented.
You should pay attention to this : It is important here that your comments do not look like spam. It’s definitely worth it if you take the time (about 10-15 seconds) and leave a comment that is more than a heart-emoji or a simple great picture !!! ,
Try humor, honest compliments and helpful comments that set you apart from the crowd. Likewise, keep in mind that Instagram is a casual, social platform.
This allows you to communicate with your clientele differently (and more freely), which is definitely recommended to ride the wave of the platform.
Tip 2 : #Hashtags
An Instagram post is classically structured like this:
- The picture
- A text that has something to do with the picture
Similar to search terms on Google, hashtags ensure that Instagram posts can be found by users who do not follow you.
If a user searches for #Motorrad he finds pictures and videos of motorcycles.
Hashtags are thus a tool that should be used for follower acquisition. Every word can be a hashtag, but you should make sure that the chosen hashtags match your image, online store and brand .
So, if a user searches for #Motorcycle and finds a post from their account that does not have a motorcycle, but golf clubs, it will not have a positive effect.
True to the motto “cobblers stay with your last” you should choose hashtags that match your shop and the products. Only in this way can long-term loyal followers be won.
As with SEO, there are terms that are highly competitive and those that are less competitive.
General terms like #love #fun and #fashion are among the terms that are extremely competitive.
If your postings do not regularly generate thousands of likes, chances are you’ll get a lot of attention from these hashtags.
Less contested hashtags are mostly industry specific (such as # golf club #puttingwedge and #drivingrange) and have the potential to attract really interested followers. Who is looking for #drivingrange without being interested in golf?
Even with the hashtags the first tip is used. It is also advisable to look for the hashtags yourself that are relevant to your shop and to interact with them.
Tip 3: The nice shop next door
Speaking of interacting. This is the third tip.
It is important to post regularly – preferably even daily! But who wants to win loyal fans, followers and customers, must do more than that.
This is not over if you have someone as a follower. Just then it makes sense to stay on the ball. See it like this:
Someone has noticed your Instagram account, your postings are responsive and the user decides to follow you, like your pictures and comment on them. Exactly what you want.
Now you can look forward to the new fan and diligently post pictures. But even here it is a give and take.
It makes a much better impression if you also take care of the people who are already following you. Do not leave the comments below your posts unanswered, or your fans will soon be ignored and not appreciated.
Likewise, you should be careful to respond to posts on which you have been marked. This can be, for example, a picture of a happy customer and the product he bought in your store.
A handful of customers also use social media channels from brands and online stores to ask support questions. It’s also important to remember – whether you refer them to customers for support or respond directly to Instagram does not matter.
Get more Followers on Instagram: The Best Tips
To get more followers on Instagram, there are a few rules to follow. We’ll show you how to promote your Instagram profile with little effort.
More followers on Instagram: Likes what it takes
Instagram is a social community. The motto is therefore: who participates, wins.
- Do not wait to be found. Comment and above all you like what you like. To do this, click on the Discover button in the middle of the bottom menu bar of the Instagram app. Enter any word like “WOW” here and you’ll like it wild.
- Anyone who sees that he receives a comment or a like from a stranger becomes curious and often visits his page. With a little luck, the user in question will be your next follower.
- It is equally important to follow other profiles. If you like one person or like their photos, just become their follower. Most users thank in return with the same action.
Make Instagram profile known: Use hashtags correctly
Instagram is known for its hashtags. By placing a hash (#) in front of a word, the associated image is found in the search by that term. So write #Chip below your image, everyone will find the photo typing “chip” in the search.
- Generally, when using hashtags, the more the better. However, you should be careful to use only current and useful hashtags and not to overdo it, since at some point the community labels them as “likegeil”.
- Follow current trends. Even if you are not a big fan of words like “YOLO” and “SWAG”: such in-terms are often used and sought after by others.
- But there are also the evergreens among the hashtags. These include #instagood, #no filter and #photooftheday. They are used by the thousands every day and thus often searched. Enter a term in the search and see how many entries it has. So you can check the popularity of hashtags.
- With apps like “TagsForLikes” you get a variety of popular hashtags. You can copy them individually or equal to the whole package. The app is available for both Android and iOS .
- Not only do you use popular terms, but also describe what is shown in the picture with a few hashtags. In order for your plan to get more followers not too obvious, they should be at the beginning. Descriptive hashtags can be, for example, #food, #friends, #love, or #me.
- You may have noticed that most hashtags are English. That’s because Instagram is used internationally. A #ich would only be searched in Germany, a #me on the other hand finds its finder in the whole world. Since most users write their hashtags in English, you should do the same.
Participate in Instagram competitions
- Every day numerous competitions take place on Instagram, where the most beautiful or best photo on a particular topic is chosen.
- The most famous contest is “photo of the day”. To participate, add one of your pictures with the hashtag #photooftheday. If your photo is chosen as the image of the day, it ends up with a link to your account on the profile @photooftheday. Winners get several thousand likes and new followers in just one day.
- Also active in terms of competitions is the user @joshjohnson. Several times a week you will find new contests on your site, where you can participate with a picture and the respective hashtag.
- The competitions #pictureoftheday and #bestoftheday also run daily.
The right photos for Instagram
- Type of photos: Think carefully about which photos you upload to Instagram. They can either be collected works and snapshots of your life or you can try a themed page. Tie yourself firmly to a topic and post only pictures that have something to do with cars or fashion, for example.
- Quality: Nobody likes looking at pixelated pictures. Make sure that you only upload images that look good and are original. The twentieth picture of your cat will probably only be seen by a few users.
- Filter: You do not have to overdo it with the filters, but Instagram is known for that. That’s why you should use them. This also has the advantage that you often do not have to edit your pictures additionally.
- Regularity: Be sure to upload pictures regularly. If you do not bring any new content, followers may drop.
How soon will I become known on Instagram?
You do not just need hashtags, likes and followers to get to Instagram. What you need most is patience. If you not only follow the tips and tricks above, but also regularly upload new and particularly exciting pictures, you have a good chance of success. That may take a while. So stay tuned.
More Followers on Instagram: Buy Likes?
- If you do not want to be patient and get a more popular look, you can easily buy followers and likes on pictures. This is completely legal and usually has no negative impact on your account.
- For around 20 euros you get 2,500 followers. For the small purse there are also 100 followers for already 5 Euro. You can find further information about the purchase in the practical tip for the purchase of Instagram followers .
- Note, however, that these are unique followers. If you get just 10 likes on your pictures with 5,000 followers purchased, you might notice the dizziness of your real followers.
- But even for this problem there is a solution. You can also buy Likes for Instagram . In the end, however, the question remains whether the money invested really worthwhile. Purchased followers are just a number, but do not increase your reach.
In times when automation, artificial intelligence and bots continue to advance and become more present, the human aspect counts more and more – also on Instagram.
If you deal with your followers or potential customers on Instagram friendly and friendly, they will thank you with loyalty and your wallet. The most successful brand accounts are very loose, interact with followers and respond to current events.
In order to get everything out of Instagram, you should also use Instagram advertising. With the help of paid ads, the turnover and the number of people reached can be increased quickly.