How to Clean Belly Button ( Step by Step with Naturally )
How to Clean belly Button. We neglect the clean belly button mostly.Fortunately, experts say that regular bathing is sufficient to remove the dirt from the dirt and that maintenance is not required.However, since clean belly button is a dark and humid area, it can easily infect this area.Sweat, dirt, bacteria and clothes can accumulate in the nape of the feather, causing bad odor over time.
The umbilical cord strikes in newborn babies may also spread a slightly unpleasant odor during the healing process in the umbilicus during the first few weeks of life.Often you do not need a special care or cleaning practice in the belly area other than regular bathing, but there are also things you can do to smell the odor from the belly.
How to Clean Belly Button
If you have a hollow belly hole, it will be easy to clean with a warm, soapy fiber.But if you have a non-perforated to clean belly button, clear belly button can become a bit more complicated.There are two different methods that can be equally effective.
- Prepare a solution by adding 1 teaspoon salt to 1 cup hot water.
- Gently rub your fingernail with solution using your fingertip or a fiber.
- After waiting a while, rinse the area and dry it gently.
- This method is especially effective if you have a strange smell coming from your belly button.
- Dip an earlobe into alcohol and gently wipe your belly button.
- Repeat this step until clean belly button and rinse and dry the area.
- By regularly taking the time to clean belly button, you can avoid unpleasant accumulations and odd smells.
- A typical shower is not enough to thoroughly clean the bacteria and bruise in your belly buttonhole.
- Clean belly button should be done at least once a week.
- This will only take 1-2 minutes.
- With these methods you can be sure that your belly button is completely clean belly button.
- Mushroom infection in the belly button
- Various infections
- Cyst around the umbilicus
Mix one cup of warm water with 1 tablespoon of salt, dip the fingertips into this water, massage gently around the belly button and around the belly and dry with a soft cloth.
After bathing, dry your belly button with towel or cotton. If the inside of your belly is excessively humid, you can also dry the area using a drying machine.
As long as your doctor does not recommend using antibacterial creams, avoid applying products such as lotions and creams around the belly button and around. Too much moisture can trigger the reproduction of the mushroom, leading to infection and permanent scent in this area.
To reduce the umbilical cord odor in newborn babies, rubbing from the pharmacy is recommended to drink alcohol and rubbing the cotton into the alcohol, gently rubbing the newborn umbilical cord once or twice a day.
Inflammation or infection of the belly button (omphalitis) is a common discomfort affecting people of all ages, including babies.Bacteria and mushrooms can easily be collected in the belly button hole due to the nature of the navel.This increases the likelihood of infection or inflammation.
It is a breeding ground suitable for fungi and bacteria because it is damp, deep, dark. The accumulation of soap or other substances in the umbilical cavity results in bacterial and fungal infections, which are natural consequences.
You can get rid of this infection with the doctor’s diagnosis and the medications you will give. Whatever the reasons for this, you can get rid of this discomfort with simple medicines you can prepare at home. Here are some of those home remedies;
Clean Belly Button with Hot Salt Water:
You can interfere with your belly hole infection with hot brine. The salt in the mixture will take the nematode while the hot water will accelerate the blood circulation in the region. Plus, this mixture has the disinfectant property.
- Add a sweet spice salt to a glass of hot water and mix.
- Soak a piece of cotton in the water and clean the problem area. Then dry.
- Repeat this application 2-3 times a day until you get rid of the infection.
- Also, the temperature of the water should be at the point where it will not burn your skin.
Keep Affected Area Clean:
You should always keep your belly button clean and dry to prevent bacteria and fungi from spreading and infection formation. In bath time you should rub the belly hole with antibacterial soap and then rinse thoroughly. After the shower you have to make sure that the affected area is completely set up.
If there is a pain in the infected area, you can apply hot compress to the problematic area to get rid of this pain. Hot compress will help reduce pain.
- Soak a warm water cloth and squeeze more water.
- Place this bezel on the affected area for 5-6 minutes.
- Repeat this practice several times a day to reduce pain.
Tea Tree Oil:
Tea tree is an effective and natural solution used in the treatment of infections where fungi and fungi are. This oil has antifungal (fungus), antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Mix tea tree oil with 1 teaspoon of a sweet spoon olive oil.
- To practice, use a piece of cotton on the affected area to immerse in the mixture.
- After 10 minutes, wipe the affected area with a tissue.
- Repeat this application 2-3 times a day until you have an infection.
Aqua Vitae :
It is an effective ingredient in alcohol to disinfect the affected area. Alcohol will cleanse the affected area with antiseptic properties and prevent the spread of the infection. It will also reduce your pain while treating the irritated area at the same time.
- Spray a little bit of cotton on a piece of cotton.
- Clean the affected area thoroughly with this cotton.
- Do this treatment once a day for a few days.
White vinegar is quite effective in the treatment of the infected area. Thanks to its acidic structure, vile vinegar will fight infection and even prevent it from spreading.
- Mix 2 cups warm water with one cup white vinegar.
- Soak this cotton blend and apply on the affected area.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes.
- Then rinse the affected area and make sure it is completely dry.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a day till you get rid of the infection.
Aloe vera is another natural source of treatment for this infection. With its anti-inflammatory and sedative compounds, it will speed up the treatment process and alleviate the pain.
- Wash an aloe vera leaf and cut it out with the help of a spoon.
- Apply this gel onto the affected area and wait for it to dry.
- Clean the affected area with a soft towel.
- Apply this treatment 2-3 times a day until the infection is over.
A natural antibiotic, turmeric can also be used to treat your belly button inflagration. Thanks to its antiseptic compounds, turmeric will fight infection and prevent its spread.
- Prepare an ointment with some water and some turmeric powder.
- Apply this mixture to the affected area and wait until dry.
- After a while, rinse the affected area and make sure it is dry.
- Repeat this treatment 2-3 times a day until the inflammation is established.
- Continuous itching of the affected area can make the situation worse.
- It is not good for chlorinated infection. So do not go swimming in the pool until it heals.
- When treating at home, use only cotton and sterile cloths to avoid spreading the infection.
- Eat garlic at your meals until the infection is dry. Treatment will speed up the process.
- Again, feed on vitamin C, zinc and antioxidant-rich foods to shorten the duration of the treatment.
- Not sleeping on your belly while you sleep. Or sleep in positions that will put pressure on the belly.
- Avoid touching the affected area to the extent possible.