How to Change WhatsApp Status
You want to change the status in your WhatsApp profile, but do not know where to find it? We show you how it works.
How to Change WhatsApp Status
Many WhatsApp users see the status as a way to further personalize their profile. Whether you use a cool spell, emojis or just a given status is up to you. If somebody wants to write a message to you and opens the contact overview, the status will be displayed under your name. Our guide explains how to adjust the status:
Change WhatsApp Status on Android
Open WhatsApp and tap the three dots in the top right corner of the app. It opens a menu , where you select ” Settings “.
Now tap on your profile .
Under your picture and name you will find the item ” Info and telephone number “. Touch this status.
You can now select a predefined status from the list or tap the stylus on the top right to create a status yourself .
When you tap the stylus , this window appears. You can now tap the bar at the top and enter a status of 139 characters from the keyboard . Also smileys can be used (with the button to the right of the bar) here. Finally, tap on ” OK “.
Change WhatsApp Status on iPhone
The status of the iPhone is adjusted in the profile. We’ll show you where the shot is hidden. Follow our step-by-step guide or take a look at the quick guide :
Open WhatsApp and tap Settings in the lower left corner of the ribbon . At the top, tap on your profile (Image + Name).
At the bottom of the profile page you will find the item ” Info “. Touch the box below.
You can now either tap on the field under ” Current info ” to enter a status yourself (see next screenshot) or select a preset status from the ” Select new info ” list . If you tap on ” Edit ” in the top right , you can edit the preset status and also delete it. The current status is marked with a blue tick and always appears at the top under ” Current info “.
If you tap on ” Current info “, this page appears. Here you can enter a cool spell , emojis, or anything else that does not contain more than 139 characters. Then tap ” Save ” to apply the status.
Quick Start Guide: Changing WhatsApp Status on Android
- Open WhatsApp and tap the three dots in the top right corner of the app.
- In the menu, select ” Settings ” and tap on your profile .
- Under ” Info and phone number “, tap on your status.
- Now you can either select a predefined status from the list or tap on the pen on the top right to define a status yourself .
- If you want to create your own status, you have 139 characters available. Also emoji can be used for it. Finally, click on ” OK ” to confirm the status.
Quick Start Guide: Changing WhatsApp Status on the iPhone
- Open Whatsapp and tap ” Settings ” at the bottom right of the menu .
- Tap on your profile at the top and on the field below the item ” Info “.
- Define your own status by tapping the field under ” Current Info “, then inserting the status and clicking ” Save “.
- The current status is marked with a blue check mark and is always located at the top under ” Current Info “.
- You can also choose a default status from the list below. A preset status can be changed and deleted with ” Edit “.