How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies
How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies.Fruit flies and mosquitoes have many similarities with small fly species, as well as unique features. Fruit Flies usually fly around vegetables and fruits. Mosquitoes are usually seen in moist soil or compost piles. Mushroom mosquitoes can be found near closed plants.
It can be very annoying to cope with the outbreak of Fruit Flies or mosquitoes. Many people use toxic pesticides to get rid of Fruit Flies, but they can be harmful to health. Instead, you can try some natural solutions to get rid of them.
10 Fast way How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies
1. Apple vineager
Apple vineager is a popular and effective home solution for get rid of Fruit Flies and mosquitos.
- Heat a half cup of apple vinegar in a skillet to smell it.
- Pour the warm apple vinegar into a jar or similar container.
- Add a quantity of liquid dishwashing detergent (a few drops) and mix well. This will help you kill the flies.
- Cover the jar with nylon.
- Drill the cover of the jar with the help of a fork-tipped toothpick to make the flies enter the jar from the holes.
- Place the jar on one side of the mosquitos where the mosquitoes are intense.
- When the jar is filled with dead flies, empty and refill inside.
If you do not have apple vinegar, you can use white vinegar.
2. Red Wine
Fruit Flies like red wine aroma, you can trap them with it. The red wine will definitely get your Fruit Flies drunk!
- Mix half a cup of red wine and half a cup of water.
- Pour the mixture into a small container.
- Then, wrap the top of the container tightly with a plastic that open a few holes.
- Place the cap where the fly is intense.
- The flies will come to this smell as soon as possible and they will go in and die.
- When the jar is filled with dead flies, pour in the inside and wash with warm soapy water.
You can even do this by leaving a little red wine on your original bouquet.
3. Bruised or ripe fruit
You can also use a rotten or ripe fruit to make a Fruit Flies snare trap, such as apple circles and red wine traps.
- Put several very mature or rotting fruits in a glass jar of a glass jar.
- Cover the mouth of the jar with a nylon and open nail holes with a toothpick or fork.
- Place the jar somewhere near the wrist.
- A few hours later, you will see the jar filled with flies. For the flies to fly back, dip the jar in a bucket filled with warm soapy water for 10 minutes and stand.
- Repeat method as required.
4. Lemon Essential Oil
You can use the lemon oil to remove the wrists from your home. This oil does not kill existing nymphs, but can be used as a preventive measure.
- Pour 2 cups of hot water into a clean spray bottle.
- Add 10 to 15 drops of lemon essential oil.
- Put the mixture on the side of the yard plants on the kitchen counter. You can even fill it with a spray bottle.
This homemade spray is effective on spiders and ants.
5. Lemon Flavored Liquid Dishwashing Detergent
Lemon-scented detergents are an effective option to get rid of indoor mosquitoes. Lemon scent will attract mosquito bites and soap will kill them.
- Mix 2 tablespoons lemon-scented liquid dish soap in 4 glasses of water.
- Transfer the mixture to a spray bottle.
- To get rid of the mosquitoes, you can spray on the sprey plants.
- Finally, you can clean the leaves and root with clean water.
6. Milk, Sugar and Pepper
Another tried and tested method on fruit nectars is the homemade milk, sugar and black pepper salmon. The mixture attracts the Fruit Flies and strangles in them.
- Add 2 cups of milk, 4 tablespoons black pepper and 8 tablespoons of sugar to a pot.
- Bake for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish and place it where the flies are most intense.
- When the dish is filled with flies, pour and wash inside.
- Repeat the method as needed.
You can use the mosquito to get rid of the mosquitoes that are infested with wives. The sweet smell attracts on the mosquito bites and prevents the sticky texture from escaping.
- Put a toothpick on one side of a brightly colored card.
- Put a thin layer of honey on the other side of the card.
- Place the card where the mosquitoes are intense.
- When the card is completely filled with dead mosquitoes, change to new.
8. Vegetable Oil
You can use vegetable oil to get rid of the mosquitoes that have infested kitchen countertops.
- Pour 4 cups of vegetable oil in a bowl. Cover with a band aid.
- Open holes with toothpicks on the band.
- Leave one night like this.
- The next morning, take off the band. You will see mosquito bites stuck on the band.
- Repeat the procedure for a few days.
If flies accumulate around the kitchen or bathroom sink, it is a good choice to try bleach.
- Remove everything in the sink.
- Put a cup of bleach in the sink.
- Stir in hot water using eye and mouth protection.
- Wipe the sink thoroughly with this water.
Note: toxic fumes can be harmful to health, do not mix ammonia and bleach.
10. Keep Your Cookie Clean
Keep your kitchens clean to prevent Fruit Flies and mosquitoes from entering your home.
- Avoid leaving dirty dishes in the sink, especially at night.
- Use closed garbage cans.
- Do not leave garbage bags in the house at night.
- Wipe the cover and surfaces of the garbage containers with a disinfectant solution.
- Clean the sinks immediately.
- Do not allow the kitchen counter or other surfaces to become wet.
- Close food containers tightly.
- Eat the fruits and vegetables you bring home as soon as possible. Keep the rest in the fridge.
- Seal the bread bags tightly.
- Clean the waters that accumulate in pots of indoor plants.
- Throw out old flowers and greenery in the vase.
- Close all cracks in the door and window.
- If necessary, purchase a mosquito trap to get rid of Fruit Flies and mosquitoes.
- Do not forget that the humid environments are ideal for mosquitoes.